The KC-5112 Class 1 Bluetooth High Power Audio Module is a highly tuned and completely integrated wireless audio transceiever subsystem, ready for installation in audio devices. The KC-5112 has a pre-engineered subsystem integrating a wireless radio, digital audio system and programmed firmware profiles that define features, configurations and user interface
All firmware can be customized for OEM clients. In many cases a few changes can produce great value by differentiating and improving your product. Firmware can be updated via USB
- 29.77mm x 15.0mm x 2.2mm
- CSR BlueCore5 chip set
- Bluetooth v3.0
- Class 1 radio, range typically exceeding 200m
- +18dB PA Output RF Gain
- +12dB LNA Input RF Gain
- Analog differential stereo inputs and outputs
- 9 programmable digital I/O pins
- Onboard antenna
- 16 Mbit flash memory
- USB, UART Interfaces
Bluetooth Audio Module Firmware Options
The KC Wirefree KC-5112 audio modules comes standard with kcAudioAdapter which includes support for A2DP and AVRCP Profile.
- kcAudioAdapter Edition
- The kcAudioAdapter firmware streams high quality stereo audio to a headset. It is fully compatible as a Bluetooth A2DP "Source" device, and also supports AVRCP profile. The kcAudioAdapter will transmit the analog audio from the LIN and RIN input pins, or optionally, from the digital audio from the USB or PCM interfaces. The stereo signal is then compressed, segmented into Bluetooth packets, and transmitted wirelessly to the kcAudioHeadset.
- kcAudioGateway Edition
- The kcAudioGateway firmware provides two-way voice communications to a standard Bluetooth cell phone headset. It is fully compatible as a Bluetooth AGHFP device. The kcAudioGateway will transmit the analog mono audio from the LIN input pins, or optionally, as digital audio from the USB or PCM interfaces. The input signal is then compressed, segmented into Bluetooth packets, and transmitted wirelessly to a Bluetooth headset. Also, the microphone signal from the headset is received, and available through the LOUT output pins, or optionally as digital audio to USB or PCM.
- kcAudioHeadset Edition
- The kcAudioHeadset firmware will receive the wireless stereo signal, decompress, and convert to analog audio available on the LOUT and ROUT output pins. Optionally, the output can be directed to the USB or PCM interfaces. It is fully compatible as a Bluetooth A2DP "Sink" device, and simultaneously as a Bluetooth HSP cell phone "Mono Headset" device supporting HFP profile.